Klik Sini!

Disclaimer: Contents of this blog are only listing of links that available all over the internet. None of the files/links are hosted by us and we are not responsible for any uploaded materials. If you find any files that infringes the copyrights, please contact us and we will remove it immediately.

No intention to collect profit or making money. Please support and BUY THE ORIGINAL.

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Cold

Looking back at me I see
That I never really got it right
I never stopped to think of you
I'm always wrapped up in
Things I cannot win
You are the antidote that gets me by
Something strong
Like a drug that gets me high

What I really meant to say
Is I'm sorry for the way I am
I never meant to be so cold to you

And I'm sorry about all the lies
Maybe in a different light
You could see me stand on my own again
Cause now i can see
You were the antidote that got me by
Something strong like a drug that got me high
I never meant to be so cold

I never really wanted you to see
The screwed up side of me that I keep
Locked inside of me so deep
It always seems to get to me
I never really wanted you to go
So many things you should have known
I guess for me there's just no hope
I never meant to be so cold

Download:
Click Here

No comments:

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Designer: Douglas Bowman | Di ubahsuai oleh: 13may